- First Check Order
- Seniors Get FREE Checks
- Shipping Address Options
- Online Re-order Requirements
- View Check Styles
- Re-order Process
If you have not ordered checks with Southern Security your first order should be made directly with our helpful staff. Any location can assist with your initial check order. See below to view check styles and select your check before you call. Or we have a standard Southern Security check that we can order for you. After the initial order you will be able to place your re-orders online and make any changes to your check style at that time.
If you are age 65 or older Southern Security purchases your checks for you. These must be ordered and re-ordered directly with our staff. Simply submit your re-order form to any location, and we’ll take care of the rest. One free box of checks is allowed per year.
Southern Security will mail your checks to your mailing address on file. Or you can elect to have your checks delivered to any Southern Security location for pick up. Simply contact us for this option and it will become part of your ongoing record for re-orders. If you want to change shipping addresses, please contact Southern Security upon your next order so we can make that change for you.
- You have an existing Checking account with Southern Security Federal Credit Union. Business checks must be ordered through Southern Security. Please contact your nearest location or submit your re-order form to any Southern Security location.
- You have placed a check order directly with Southern Security for your last box of checks.
- You have funds in your checking account to cover the cost of the checks. Your account is debited within five days of placing your order.
- TIP: You can use CU Online to transfer funds to your draft account prior to placing your order!
- Have NOT MOVED since your last order. If you have moved since your last order, your previous address may be listed in the check database – even if you have notified Southern Security of your move. You may try to place your order. However, if you see an incorrect address on your checks, STOP! Contact us at Southern Security so that we can correct it. Otherwise, you will be charged for the incorrect check order.
Southern Security offers a variety of checks from which to choose. And we make it easy for you to re-order checks using our online access. You can take a look at the options here to select the following:
- check images
- type styles
- special monograms and accents
- coordinating check book covers
You can change your check style as well as font and special accents upon re-orders.
- If you have reviewed the points above and meet the requirements, login to CU Online and go to Online Services/Reorder Checks.
- Make your selections and indicate any changes to check style, font or special accents.
- Place your order.
- Once placed, it should take seven to 10 business days to receive your order at the address (or requested Southern Security shipping address) on file.