- This is the most convenient and popular payment method as funds are automatically debited from your checking account.
- Southern Security’s Debit MasterCard is accepted anywhere you see the MasterCard sign.
- This debit MasterCard also serves as your ATM card so you have account access at over a million ATMs worldwide.
- There is a $450 maximum ATM withdrawal limit per day.
- Surcharge-free ATM access at over 28,000 ATMs in the US through the CO-OP Network.
- Not near an ATM? Use the cash-back option at most retailers.
- Overdraft Security is available allowing withdrawals in excess of your balance.
- One card available per account owner.
- Initial card is free.
Application & Approval
- Checking account required
- There is an application for the card.
- A minimum balance of $25 must be on deposit in the Share Savings Account before the card can be ordered.
- Card(s) will be mailed to address of record.