Reloadable Debit Cards
- This card has the convenience of a debit card without the need for a checking account.
- Helps you control spending as purchases cannot exceed the amount available on your card.
- When you need a card to make a purchase online or to tie to an online account (such as PayPal) this is the perfect option.
- Load the card now. Add more funds at any time. You are allowed to add as little as $10 to your card but your balance may not exceed $5,000.
- There is an online management tool for you to track your spending.
- Want to spend more? Then add more to the debit card. You can load additional funds onto the card simply by going to the online management tool or contacting Southern Security.
- Use it anywhere! Southern Security’s reloadable debit card is accepted wherever you see the VISA logo displayed.
- This card is a great option when traveling, if you do not have a checking account or you need to provide funds to your child who may be away from home.
- To avoid the fees associated with the Reloadable Debit, check out the checking accounts offered by Southern Security.
Application & Approval
- There is an application for the card.
- There is a cost for the card and each load. The card fee will be deducted from member’s account at time of order.
- Card will be mailed to address of record.
- First load occurs after receipt of the card; contact Southern Security for assistance.
Please note: Using this card at any ATM is subject to foreign ATM transaction fees and surcharges will apply. It is not fee-free at Southern Security FCU ATMs or CO-OP ATMs.
Reloadable Debit Card Customer Service 877-850-9650