Nationwide Branch Network
Southern Security has branches throughout the Memphis area and parts of Mississippi. Members can conduct most of their business at any one of these locations. However, not all locations have cash on-hand. Please visit Locations
for specific services offered at each location.
Credit Union Service Centers
You don’t have to live near Southern Security in order to get great service at a branch. Southern Security members have access to 5,000 additional locations throughout the United States (including Puerto Rico). Credit unions work together to provide a network of branch locations that are available for all members. This provides you with locations near where you live, work or travel. As a member of Southern Security FCU you have access to cash withdrawals, deposits, loan payments and more. Think of these locations as “staffed ATMs.” The member service representatives will be able to access your account information in real-time and provide the most popular services. But you cannot initiate any new services there. That is, you cannot open a checking account or apply for a loan through a Shared Branch location. This site can help you with those.
What is the process?
- Find a COOP Service Center near you. Click on the Nationwide Link at the top of the Home page and be sure to check the box with the COOP Shared Branch logo. Enter an address or ZIP code. Check the list for locations, hours and services offered at one near you.
- Upon arrival you should see the COOP Shared Branch logo (as seen above). You’ll know you’re in the right place.
- Members need to identify the credit union’s full name, account number and provide a valid government-issued photo ID each time they visit a Service Center – even if they become a frequent visitor.
- There is no fee to members for this service.
Not all services are available at all locations. The following services are generally available at participating CU Service Centers:
*Optional services that may not be available at specific locations. You can call in advance to see if these services are available from a particular location.
- Cash Withdrawals*
- Balance Inquiries
- Check Cashing *
- Account Inquiries
- Statement Print *
- Loan Payments
- Sale of Travelers Checks and Money Orders *