Second Mortgage -- Non-Variable Rate
A second mortgage allows you to take the value of your home and use it as collateral for other purposes. Generally, members use this loan type to benefit the home with improvements such as remodeling, adding square footage, repairing systems in the home, putting in a pool or other major landscape changes, new roof, and more. You can use your equity in any way you wish. Second Mortgage loans are available in the Mid-South market only.
- Offered any time of year.
- Amount of financing available is up to 95% of appraised value.
- Up to 15-year repayment period.
- Credit approval required.
- Rate is based on credit history.
- Minimal closing costs
- Real estate loans have certain tax benefits. Consult your tax advisor for more information.