Southern Security Higher-Earning InvestmentsSECURE LOGIN
How much money will YOU need in the future?
We offer higher-earning investment options to support your future lifestyle.
- Money Market Accounts (MMAs)
- Share Certificates
- Insured Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Coverdell Educational Accounts (ESAs)
Money Market accounts
A Money Market account (MMA) earns higher dividends than a Share Savings account but you still have access to your money. Make withdrawals any time so long as you maintain the minimum required balance.
- $2,500 minimum balance
- Higher dividend earnings than a Share Savings account
- Dividends compounded monthly
- Payroll deduction/direct deposit options available
- No credit approval required
- Online transfers between accounts
- Money Market accounts are insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
- More Info
All Southern Security money market accounts are held at the credit union and insured, along with your other accounts, for a combined total of $250,000.
Share Certificates earn higher dividends than most traditional savings accounts. You invest a specific dollar amount and choose the term period – 91 days to five years. You can invest in a Share Certificate with as little as $500.
- Earn higher dividends
- Minimum balance of $500
- You choose the term period
- Certificates auto-renew unless otherwise directed
- No credit check necessary
- More Info
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
IRA’s provide tax advantages that encourage you to save for retirement. You may contribute annually up to the designated limit from either your Share Savings or Share Checking accounts. And we offer two IRA options: Traditional IRA (pre-tax) and Roth (post-tax)
- An IRA is a high-earning retirement account
- Your retirement account(s) are insured separately from your deposit accounts up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
- You can withdraw from your IRA without penalty at age 59½ (some exceptions apply)
- Funds from your IRA can be paid to your beneficiaries
- IRAs help you save for retirement
Your retirement account(s) are insured separately from your deposit accounts up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
Tuition and living expenses rose more than 50% at public universities over the past 10 years. How much will it increase when your child is ready for college? Open a Coverdell ESA and start saving for their future today.
- No minimum annual contribution
- There are no taxes on ESA earnings
- ESA distributions are tax free if used for qualified education expenses
- More Info
© 2021 Southern Security Federal Credit Union.
Created by eBiz Solutions