Share (Savings) AccountYour savings or share account is your initial account at Southern Security. As you save, your money will earn dividends and make money for you.
- Minimum balance requirement of $25.
- This account starts earning dividends with a daily balance of $50.
- The membership application opens this account.
- There is no credit approval required for this account.
- Payroll deduction/direct deposit can be set for this account and/or you can make deposits on your own.
- Free ATM card available
- Access to nationwide network of branches
Application & ApprovalTo open a Share (Savings) Account
- Simply click on Join Now to join online or complete the Membership Application and bring in to one of our locations. This opens your initial account where your minimum balance requirement of $25 is maintained. The only approval requirement is membership eligibility.
- You can make an initial deposit of $25 via check or money order. Or you can sign up for payroll deduction. You have 90 days to bring your balance up to $25 and no other services can begin until the minimum deposit is met. Please allow two to three pay periods for your payroll to start once submitted.
- Your application and payroll card can be submitted directly to your HR/Benefits department or to any Southern Security location. If you are making a deposit, send directly to Southern Security.