Miscellaneous Share (Savings) Account
In addition to your regular share account, Southern Security also offers an additional dividend-bearing savings account for emergency funds, school tuition - whatever you designate. This account is accessible via Southern Security ATMs but likely not available through other ATMs.
- Additional savings account opened upon request
- This account starts earning dividends with a daily balance of $50.
- There is no minimum balance requirement on this account.
- Payroll deduction/direct deposit can be set for this account and/or you can make deposits on your own.
- This account is not accessible via foreign ATMs. You can move funds in real-time via CU Online or MoneyTalk so that you can access available funds at an ATM. However, that ATM must also retrieve information in real time.
Application & Approval
- There is no application for this account. It is opened upon request via speaking with an employee of Southern Security or through submitting a payroll deduction card.
- There is no credit approval required for this account.