Business Share (Savings) Account
Southern Security offers many of the same accounts for businesses as it does for individual members. A business account is any account that serves as something other than a personal account. These include DBA (doing business as) accounts that are filed under an individual’s social security number and all accounts using a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
Business share accounts operate similarly to the personal share accounts. All balance requirements and other limits are the same. If you have an existing personal account and want to open a business account for your home business, scout troop or other business, contact a manager at any Southern Security location.
- Minimum balance requirement of $25.
- This account starts earning dividends with a daily balance of $50.
- Eligibility to Southern Security FCU required – either through existing membership or approval as a Select Employee Group by the National Credit Union Administration.
- There is no credit approval required for this account.
- Payroll deduction/direct deposit can be set for this account and/or you can make deposits on your own.
- Free ATM card available with additional application.
Application & Approval
- To open a Share (Savings) Account simply contact any location to discuss your business account application.
- An application for your business account is required.
- This opens your initial account where your minimum balance requirement of $25 is maintained.
- Approval requirement includes membership eligibility.