Southern Security Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative whose mission is to help its members financially. We recognize that each member’s needs are unique. We are here to meet those unique needs – whether that’s through providing savings options, being a lending source or simply providing convenience.
- Southern Security has over $140 million in assets and over 21,000 members across the United States.
- We serve over 500 different companies throughout the Memphis/Mid-South area with members across the globe. Click here to see how your company can offer credit union membership to your employees. It’s free!
- We were chartered in 1948 as a federal credit union – as we remain today.
- We are a full-service financial institution with multiple locations throughout the Mid-South area, a nationwide surcharge-free ATM network and over 6,000 branches throughout the US.
- Our members can access their accounts remotely via CU Online, CU Service Centers, Mobile App or MoneyTalk, our toll-free, 24-hour account information line.
- We offer a wide array of savings and lending services plus all of the conveniences you look for in a financial institution at little to no cost to our members.
Southern Security Job Openings
Southern Security has the following job openings available at this time.
Job Description – PT Marketing
Responsible for assisting the Marketing Department in all campaigns and promotions. Provides assistance to the Director of Marketing and performs a variety of administrative and clerical duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Assists with planning, coordinating, and executing marketing campaigns
- Assists with planning and coordinating annual and special events or seminars
- Maintains up-to-date and complete paper and electronic files for the department
- Prepares routine to complex correspondence on a variety of subject matters relating to marketing business
- Ensure accuracy of work
- Assists in scheduling and arranging appointments and meetings
- Maintain the department’s calendar of events and schedules
- Maintains inventory of marketing supplies and brochures
- Determine when to reorder and place orders to replenish inventories
Job Requirements – Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
6 months general office and/or clerical experience.
Student working on an undergraduate degree in Marketing.
*Position is Part Time 20 hours/flexible schedule. Must be available as duties require. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Interested? Fax (901.452.7915) or email (email@example.com) your resume to Southern Security.
Southern Security does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and we prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.